Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Getting used to...

It's been 15 days now I have moved to new work place. Massive office, Beautiful campus, Full of technology and loads of facilities provided for those thousands of people working there...completely employee centric organization... I have kinda started to like this place...not for any particular reason but in general this place gives me lot of positive vibes....

Initially when I had to move to this new work place, I was upset because I had to leave my friends, the time spent with them, that lunch (specially English breakfast at Savoys that to at lunch time :-)), that fun at work, those chat conversations, pulling each others leg, deciding everyday who will cook and bring lunch tomorrow, those sudden coffee plans, those not so required small small breaks, asking each other if they have anything to eat even after having so much food at lunch, those shopping breaks in work hours, sudden hangout plans after work, those swimming sessions, those walk back to home together and so many endless crazy things....


I had a feeling that I will never like this new place because my friends are not there, but slowly I have started to like this place. Rather than saying liking I prefer to put it as I have started to adjusting with this new place. and thanks to my new smart phone who is accompanying me and helping me get connected to my friends in all the possible ways. :-) and I feel its human nature... that slowly we start adjusting to new environment or new place. Same is happening with me I guess. I am liking people here...they give happy and positive feeling which is very important for a good working environment. I never know when it will time to leave this place after 6 months I might not want to leave and I feel sad about leaving... :-) ..anything that becomes the habit is bad...but we are human eventually we will get used to things... with difficulties or easily but we just can't help it.... :-)




“A person can get used to anything if given enough time”


― Nicholas SparksThe Notebook


No comments:

Post a Comment