Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

The New... Who brings out best in all...

Many times we come across people and we just hate them initially for whatever reason... And later with time you bond with them like... You are friends forever....

I happened to meet one such person last year... Smiling most of the time, cracking jokes on others and on himself as well and always trying to make others laugh, knowledgeable, intelligent and sense of hunour like no other person can have..!!! but i totally Hated him as I had misunderstanding that common friend of us is trying to hook me up with me....hence initially avoided talking to him .., but one day had to go for a bday party and I was new to swindon and all the people I knew were either out of town or i didnt have their no. Had no other option then to contact him to reach venue, he offered picking me up from my place as it was on his way. I agreed as I had no option. After party he dropped me home and thats how we started talking and realized he isn't bad at all...!!! :-)

As we were working in same office... Our friendship grew... It was an awesome group of us... Spending most of the time together but he always made us crib for not spending time with me and snigdha over the weekend...

In a small duration he totally understood me... Like i could speak anything to him without even thinking of being judged... Or I would rather say... This crazy guy has an awesome skill of getting things out of your heart and mind... He can convience you for any point by giving absolutely perfect examples and the best thing is he usually conviences you for your own good...!!!! :-)

He is the one who really helped me take out all my hidden thoughts and move ahead in life by leaving my past behind... He is the one who encouraged me to start writing again... Today what I am writing is all because of him... I was always a confidendent person but probably it was getting supressed due to my inner fears about myself only... But I could overcome it....and I guess no need to mention why and how ...!!!??? :-)

I miss those crazy lunch breaks and deciding whose gonna bring lunch for next day..those terrible comments on the rice I prepared, that mermaid swim contest, those coffee trick of yours to make and snigdha patch up, making me cook even I dont want to so that you can accompany me when sniggy had left uk, those unplanned dinners, that overhyped my birthday, those suprise gifts on my bday which I could have not even imagine..... Damn I can keep writing... Such small span yet endless sweet memories....

I feel really blessed to being surrounded by such good people... its like god is looking after me from somewhere and sends his angels to help me, protect me....

I am so grateful to you my dear friend for those crazy insane times, that infinite laughter and best of all those immensely valuable advice / suggestion. :) I surely have made a friend for life....


No comments:

Post a Comment