Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Cheers to those happy moments....

After long long very long time... probably in last 6 months or more.... sitting alone in my room with laptop..... playing my favourite playlist of videos on Youtube... and loads of thoughts running back of my mind.... thinking to pen down them.... writing .... erasing... smiling... thinking...writing again....hmmnnnn..... I always get caught into this situation... when I am filled with loads....loads and loads of thoughts.... and I wanna put down every bit of it... without manipulating it.... like I write everything that I want to without being hesitated... without being thinking of consequences of it.... 

but then I feel....why writing... why not life can be like this...??!!! :-)... where we live without thinking... every bit of it.... every single moment.... like there is no tomorrow... a moment filled with immense joy.... a heart filled with love and happiness....fun and laughter...lil sorrows... and lit tough time to make us strong but where in the end everything is beautiful.. a perfect happy ending.... just like a fairy tale.... :-)

oops... see how much my thoughts wonder.... basically what I was thinking  is that .......I love this time of mine.... where its just me and my thoughts.... which lets me understand myself, my strength, my weakness, my happy moments, my sad sides, my opinions, my wantings, my likes, my dislikes.... its the moment which lets me live... its my own time... just me and myself....where I can enjoy my own company....

Even though I don't really enjoy staying alone... sometime yes, I do love it... I love staying awake for no reason till late where I know next morning I have to wake up and go to work... love watching those same scenes from movies which I have seen 100 of times.... "Specially the one from PS I love you where Gerry and Holly meets for the first time... and she say I am lost...." :-)

All these things basically takes me back to the time I spent in UK with my crazy better half (my bestie)...not literally... lol...where we used to lie down in bed after coming from long day of work (where we used to keep on talking to each other half of the time.. ;-)).... and keep watching all the lovey dovey movies again and again... until 4 - 5 in the morning when we exactly knew that 8 o'clock we have to reach work... but how does it matter... you are in that moment.. enjoying it to the fullest... without even thinking what's gonna happen....

All such small small incidents... they make me smile now... and I feel glad that I didn't think of work and slept on time cause I had to reach office on time.... or else I would have missed my smile TODAY... 

1 comment: