Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

Love thy friends....

I have always loved fairy tales and believed in the angels... but imagine having such angels in your life.... :-)

Well, I am one lucky girl having angels in my life.... whatever the situation, time, place... these angels have always protected me.....

Many times I was at my worst but these angels have made me laugh and made me forget all the sorrows I had...
and some times I have felt aimless in life but these lovely angels in life came up with awesome ideas to keep me going....
Many times I felt least confident about myself and my angels boost up my spirit to the core....
I have felt down and got up in the high... only because of my angels...
And many times I am happy and they added to my happiness....

These angels in my life have done a lot for me... its countless...
Inspired me to do things I like....
Helped me decide the right path for me....
Shown me the right direction...
Made me laugh, made me cry, drove me crazy, made me mad, those endless stupid talks, those future plannings, non stop day dreaming....those phases of life when its just gals, gals, gals.... those endless secret sharing and planning..... those talks of deciding to having babies at same time...removing that office frustration in front of them,  doing that endless crazy shopping.... this list will never end if i keep writing....

what I would have done without my friends.... who are no less than angels...... they kept filling and till date filling my life with their magic...... lucky have beautiful angels around me in form of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment