Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Magic of fairy tales... :-)

I love.. I love ... I love disney movies.... No matter what how old I turn.... No matter if I have kids... I will alway love it....

Watched Frozen today... An addon to my animated movie watch list....everytime i watch any fairy tale movie I am mesmerized... It takes you to another world... And I love that ... A world which is soo much different than real world yet similar.... Far more better than real world yet unbelievable.... 



There is soo much love, belief, magic, good people, evil... And best thing... there is nothing impossible in fairly tales...  Its like be good, do good, finish the evil with your good, win the love with all your heart and last but not least after all bad times there is good .. There is a sunshine after rain... There is a spring after snowy & stormy winters....

There is soo much to learn from fairy tales... :-) it makes you fall in love and make you believe in love... And live every day with heart filled with joy, love, music, dance.... 

I am still mesmerized and still in that world of FROZEN... That ice, that way to beautiful princess, that poor guy with real genuine heart who falls in love with princess... And goes out of the way to help hear...That evil prince, that inner fear which you really have to get over and which is only possible by giving love.. And those beautiful expression and those talking eyes... Aahhh... I just live them...

I really really wish I be a part of such fairy tale... Or atleast I can make my life one fairy tale... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment