Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Time Change... People Change...

I hated it when I first heard it from someone.... "Time change, People Change..." because I never believed in it.... I have always felt people change because of circumstances or may be with their own choices or may be because of the other people's behavior...  and never agreed on this line....

But after certain experiences I have realized it is somewhere true... Yes... people do change when time is changed... because in the meanwhile so many things happen which make them change...

But apart from that...
I hate it when people change... and you still hold the same feelings for them....
I hate it when people change... because they don't find you that interesting anymore...
I hate it when people change... because they find new people in their life...
I hate it when people change... because they grow in their life and gain that extra over confidence towards life about they can achieve anything....
I hate it when people change... because they misunderstand you in many situation and make their own assumptions...

So many reasons, so many situations.... but is it really required to change....???

I know change is the only thing which is inevitable... all those reasons which hurt others because of your stupid change in life... it feels bad ... really bad when people close to you change.... and you just don't understand the reason behind it... you feel miserable, lost, hurt, guilty,.... what not...??!!!

And you can't even blame them and you just end up blaming yourself.... what ..??? For no good reason..??? Because you have no clue what is happening... or what has happened..???

I really love the changes in life... though it is a change of place or a new hair style or new style of clothing or a new job or a new type of food or anything... but I don't like when.... "PEOPLE CHANGE..."


No comments:

Post a Comment