Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Change for life....

It's been quite a while and I haven't posted anything on my blog... I usually write to put my thoughts and its pretty strange that I am not writing anything.... that definitely means I am not thinking much and I am at ease... :-) good for me... My brain does need some rest... isn't it..??? or my heart does...?? not sure from where my thoughts come from....!!??

Today, it is going to be a month my bestie left for India. Initial days had been tough for me... all the crying, moaning about things I was unable to do without her, doing things alone, finding this big home empty without her... but slowly I got used to it... I definitely knew that I'm gonna be fine... but my silly heart didn't want to understand the fact...

One thing I have learnt in life with loads of experiences.. good or bad, given by various people... again good or bad... that life doesn't stop because of anyone. Some people leave by choice and some by no choice.... and we feel devastated with the absence of those people... but we keep moving ahead in life. We learn to live life without those people who used to be such an important part of our life... 

Life keeps moving...  new people.... new situations... new places... and I feel change is for good... or else life would become so boring... :-) and I am glad that I have learnt to live with change... I would rather say it like this... "I have started enjoying change in my life...."

Life is full of surprises... so why not live all the moments... Current and which are yet to come.... !!! Past has gone... and things happened in past had a reason for it to happen.... Like it is said... and my strong believe in this saying... "Everything happens for a reason... and if it is not happening as per your wish or on time... wait... and you will have better things in your kitty... :-)" 

So here I am enjoying life to the fullest.... doing things I like to do, enjoying my freedom, my single hood, learning lessons of life, not worrying about future, loving each moment....and loving Myself.... :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment