Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Home is where the people you love are....

I still remember the day 30th June 2012 when I first arrived here... It was early morning, I woke up from the sleep and saw outside the window of my flight to London Heathrow and I see the beautiful, aligned, well architectural, green city which is known to be one of the best cities for shopping... (LOL.. this is the first thing I have Google it when I came to know I am flying to UK)... 

Weather supported that day and I was lucky to see Beautiful view of London City with clear sky and rainbow in it.... I can never forget that first view of London city from the flight.... one of my most beautiful memories...

After all the check out procedure I came out and felt the chilly weather of UK... It was suppose to be summer in UK but it just felt like Winter to me... I kept my huge luggage in car and started my journey from London Heathrow to Swindon... I was amused by the beauty of the nature around the Motorway... It felt like some dream come true... Whatever I had seen in movies and on television I was actually viewing all that... and within an hours time we reached Swindon... a small, quite, beautiful town... Every thing looked so unfamiliar to me... I was little afraid about how things are going to be here? But same time I was quite relaxed as I knew Snigdha is already here. She can help me in settling down quickly...

And there we crossed quite a few small, big, curvy, straight lanes and roads, up hills and down hills and finally I reached my destination... Old Town of Swindon...  I got out of the car and saw plenty of shops and bars around the street... It was lovely sunny morning.... Snigdha came out the white door and hugged me.. I was all blank... We some how managed to pull my luggage to our house at 1st floor... I really loved the house... nice and warm... I had already fallen in love with it... and the way snigdha had kept it... I loved it even more...

Withing few hours we unpacked my luggage and I was all set in this beautiful house in Old Town...It's almost been 6 months now and today it's my last day in this beautiful house.... Snigdha has already left but it's me all on my own struggling to get things sorted with leaving the apartment formalities... and moving to new house.....

But I look back at this house and see all the memories attached with it... and best thing is... I see all the good memories.... :-) What could be better than this...??!!! I am leaving a house with beautiful memories... 

I have always felt a kind of attachment with the places I have stayed in and this place is one of those places... I understand that I haven't spent considerable time in this apartment but whatever time I have spent here.. it had been great.... Though it's our small late night parties or Jammu's leaving do or my 30th B'day or Sniggy's b'day or may it sniggy's parents visit to UK, etc.... endless lovely events had happened in this place... and all those people and their sweet presence made this house feel like a HOME for Me and Snigdha...

I feel glad to leave this Home with such happiness and no negativity... I have always felt some kind of positive vibes in this house...It has always felt home to me and Snigdha... I wish my new house brings a better Positive feeling and better experiences in my life... :-)



2 comments:

  1. Wow Sups, it appeared as if i m reading a novel, you have captured your experience so beautifully, and yes i can imagine how much fun u girls would have..

    All the best for another such journey, m sure yr next home would be as amazing as this one.

    Luv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much pallavi....just putting my thoughts.. :-) makes me feel good....i m glad u liked it....

      Delete