Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

Jerry, Jerry, Quite Contrary

One more Good Bye for me.....

I hated it when Snigdha left Swindon... Though I knew its going to be tough... but this time it wasn't expected... I never ever imagined I will feel this sad for my friend ('Jerry' - his name given by himself...)....

We became friends without even meeting each other....(Not even 100% sure if he considers me friend... I am sure he does..:-) ) It was work which introduced us...n me such dominant lioness used be so afraid of him at work to even ask for small small things.... but things changed gradually.... From work we started sharing thoughts with each other... It was always fun talking to him.. his fundas and concepts ... always crystal clear whatever he says... some of them definitely went bouncer to me many times... but that's alright... he knows how much I use my brain... ;-)

He is one person who looks very quite.... but I know he talks because I have spoken to him for hours... :-) and I have always enjoyed those talks.... Always willing to help (It could be anything... I have asked him... and he provides help in less or more amount but he always does...)

I was always dis-comfortably comfortable with him...like many times I can talk anything to him and many times I will hesitate to ask even small thing to him... It's a strange friendship between us... We hardly spent time with each other.. but whatever we did or whatever conversations we had... I remember them all.... and always enjoyed them...

Yesterday I got to know from someone that he is going back to India today... I was shocked and little mad at him... but then I thought he is like that only.... DIFFERENT... different from all... as he says... I am Imperfectly Perfect...:-) ...So I gladly accepted the news and said good bye to him... But it did made me sad.... which I had never expected... that such small span of time spent with someone can make me this sad...

I am sad that...one really good person is going away from my life... He was my Google, a friend.... and someone whom I can ping and disturb anytime without even bothering if he is busy or not... :-) ... But I make myself understand by saying that may be his role was only  this much in my life...he came taught me many things... and gave good memories of lifetime and now he is gone... I don't know if ever I will meet him again... But He is one whose memories I will always treasure.... :-)

If you ever read this....
I regret not spending my time with you Wacko.... :-P ... And remember Pizza is still due...if we ever meet ....:-) and Btw ur so called Tom or SH whatever you call ... he's gonna miss u bad..... :-P




2 comments:

  1. The more you talk to him the strange he looks to you. ;) A known Stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I know this Jerry of ur's. You have described him more or less perfectly. Kudos for that :)
    You know you can call/ping/mail him up whenever you feel missing him, and if he dosen't respond then you can always send Tom to catch him up :P

    ReplyDelete