Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Fall in love with your work...

I used to always feel that chocolates and shopping are two things which immensely make me happy. But I was mistaken... Off late I have realized that a day loaded with full of reaponsibilities at work makes me more happy.. Or I would rather say I feel way to satisfied. When at 11 pm I leave my workplace with a smile on my face thats when it shows and makes me realize that I ain't tired of work rather it makes happy and feel accomplished....

Well, I am definitely not doing my dream job.... but I love what I do because I believe in giving my best at whatever I do... And at times it doesn't even matter what paycheck I get, what designation I have, if all my professional aspirations are fulfilled, what appreciation or acknowledgement I get from management or how many hours I work, etc etc... All I know and feel is satisfied with my work.... 

Well, but that doesn't mean I always want be loaded with work.. Lol...but this realization is wonderful... I love my work and I love this life... And when you love something you do... You find everything beautiful... And thats how I feel right now...



No comments:

Post a Comment