Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Need some magic...

This feeling of not able to have something in your life which you desire the most and spend every single moment thinking about it.... I am a very positive person usually but sometimes this feeling it chokes me within... 

However I try to show or remain happy I just cant.... Like something is eating me from inside... Like i feel swirls in my stomach... I am not a person who asks things to god... I believe in approaching life with smile as it comes but this desire of mine.....that feeling of having that special something in my life leads me to past and makes me nostalgic about old memories...

I know miracles happen and I have experienced them but this time I really need God to wave his magic wand....to make my wishes come true cause this time I dont want something .. I really need it...



No comments:

Post a Comment