Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Love the life you live....

Have you ever observed or realized how much people around us inspire us or teach us....??

Well, I feel we all experience this everyday or probably every moment... but I have started acknowledging this experience off late. And why not when you are getting best lessons from a very known institute called "LIFE".....

I have learnt most important lessons of life after passing out from school or college.... the real experiences of life teaches you the most important lessons....

Well, These thoughts are not coming from me because I experienced something bad and learned some lesson... experience could be good, bad or best.... I did had some bad experiences... but I don't even remember them... all I remember is good memory which instantly puts smile on my face... and not to mention while writing this line also it is making me smile...

Like, everyday I drive to work... I see small kids playing near slum with so much joy... with minimal cloths, probably no exclusive toys and no access to luxury but the smile on their face is immense... it gives pleasure and makes others also smile....

There are N number of such things happen around us every moment... its up to you what you wanna observe and what you wanna adopt from it....

So enjoy the your everyday journey in this institute called "LIFE".... attend the classes.... bunk some... follow some rules... break some... set the goals.... and work towards achieving them... enjoy those small and big breaks.... do your homework and miss it doing sometimes.... get punished sometimes and get awarded ....
make new friends and maintain old ones.... enjoy the moments life falling in love for the first time.... believe in miracles.... and see that Life is sooo beautiful.... :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment