Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Walk, run, fall, rise... But never stop ..

Many times I have so much in mind to put down on paper but I am just bewildered with loads and loads of thoughts that I don't understand what to put and what not to.....??

But just now going through all my thoughts I realized at the end it leads to one single point and that is Positivity... Over the period of time I have understood that positivity is nothing but living each and every moment with happiness.... whether it is good time or bad time, tough or easy, sunshine or rain, good people or bad people... its in everything....

Positivity is nothing but how you take each moment...

I know very well that it is very difficult to think or remain positive all the time... and I am not saying I stay positive always but I always try to... Yes, there are moments that makes me weak and make me feel "Oh Lord, is it ever gonna happen..??!!" But the moment such thought occurs in my mind, my heart send signal to my mind.... relax... don't you see it happening... stay positive it is surely gonna happen... and I smile with happiness in my heart... by thinking if not now... but surely soon.... :-)

I have always believed or I would rather say I have learnt to believe that "Whatever happens, happens for good and if we don't understand the reason for it happening right now don't stress yourself. When right time will come you will understand the reason." :-)

Too much of funda... isn't it??!!!

But by implementing such small small things in our daily life we can make life so much easier... Rather than crying on problems... smile and face them... Problems will look smaller, easier....Try to find happiness in your own... rather than looking at others and envy them....

According to me simple funda to remain positive / happy is,

Smile... even if its a small thing...
Do thing which makes you really really happy.... :-)
Talk to people who makes you smile.... :-)
Help others... this gives immense pleasure...
Go for a walk ... enjoy the nature...
Spend time with family and friends....
and last but not the least.... "LOVE YOURSELF"...

I am not trying to be any philosopher... this is what I learnt from my experiences.... if you feel happy from heart... everything looks easy and good.... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment