Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

My Shopping fetish....

We come across so many incidents in our day to day life... and we forget it... but someday if you are sitting and just a thought of such incident comes to your mind it makes you smile....and it makes you go in flashback  and live that moment....but it also sometimes makes you nostalgic.... as it is just a memory now...

Today someone praised my handbag and it just took me a year back...and all I could do was just smile... that funny incident of purchasing this handbag made me smile again....

A year ago... me and my bestie went for shopping to town center (as usual.. ;-)). We went to Accessorize and saw one bag... found it really attractive and wanted to buy but we decided not to buy as we felt the price was lil' high and we really didn't need a bag at that point of time... so we both looked at each other and decided not to purchase that bag and left the shop quietly...

Though we were out of that shop but that bag wasn't out of our mind... we were still discussing about that bag and convincing each other that it wasn't worth buying .. too expensive you know.. lol.... :-) after few steps we saw fashion fiesta coming towards us with the similar kinda bag in her hand... :-) Me and my bestie looked at each other and immediately turned back and went to accessorize again without even uttering a word to each other.. the acknowledgement our eyes did to each other was more than sufficient... :-)

Bestie picked up the same bag that fashionista was having and went n stood in queue for billing. I picked up the same one with different color. But was confused if I should buy it or not. I grabbed a bag and went near a billing queue and asked my friend (Just to convince myself as I knew I don't need a bag.)

Me, "I have so many bags I don't need this right?!!!"

She said, "Yes Suza, You don't need this bag you got quite a few."

(But I wasn't convinced yet as my heart was screaming .. "Don't think just buy" but My brain was saying... "Wait, think you really don't need this...")

But how many times mind take over heart... :-) "Hardly..." :-)

I asked my bestie again, "You know what, One bag has become old and another one is just okeyish... And this one isn't that expensive. All the bags I already have are almost of this price..."

And like any best friend does, "She got convinced with my point.. as we both wanted to buy that bag..."

And finally heart took over m ind ... lol... :-)... we both were immensely happy to buy those bags and laughing on our craziness that how we convinced ourselves to buy them... :-) and this small incident still makes me happy.... and reminds of my crazy times...

 we girls are crazy... once we want something we will find a reason the grab it... ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment