Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

A place to LOVE and to be Loved....

Many times I listen to certain songs and I literally visualize some places or incidents or certain people. This really made me think that how much we relate music to our life.

Recently one evening I was driving back home and 'Edge of Desire' by John Mayers was playing on my ipod. Weather was slightly chilly, it wasn't too dark yet, average traffic was there on roads... and all of a sudden while listening to this song I almost felt like I was in UK. It took me back a year ago when I was in UK. This time of year then I was working at Microsoft and daily travelling to Swindon - Reading - Swindon. Autumn had just begun by then and I had just begun to experience UK winters. 

I used to listen to this song everyday while travelling. I love the music, I love the beats, I love the way its sung... like I can feel the desire (desire of wanting to be in UK) when I listen to this song. 

It's not just a song which reminds me of that place. There are small small things happening everyday which takes me back to that time. I become upset for a moment and then smile like it's kinda dream I am experiencing.... :-)

My friend told me once, never be upset / sad about things you love or really really want... by doing so you are sending negative vibrations to universe. Stay happy, wish, pray, have faith and believe in your dream and yourself that you love it, you want it... you gonna get it... :-)

I know visiting UK is not my top most priority at this point of time. But the feeling I have for this place is like being in love with someone for first time. It is like when you are in love with someone and you think about that person you feel butterflies in your stomach....the feeling is incredible...it brings smile on your face and happiness in your heart...

Read somewhere... 
 “You never really leave a place or person you love, part of them you take with you ,leaving a part of yourself behind.” 
and that's what happen to me when I came back to India... I brought the feelings with me of that place and left myself over there... 

6 comments: