Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

The Heart Connection

So finally now I am in India... and all those thoughts how it is going to be when I will be back and blah blah blah.... Those thoughts I am actually living now...

Yes I am back to my home town.. I am with my family and my friends... weather is good... its monsoon... Pune can't better than this in this weather... but I am missing something... I am lost... lost somewhere in thoughts.... lost deep down... I am happy but sad.... I am present but lost... I am Me but I am not...

I confess... Yes I miss UK... more than anything.....But one thing for sure I am not going Ga Ga over UK... I am not boring people around me with the stories of UK... I am missing that place and its in my heart and in my mind... I can't express the reasons for missing UK because list will go on and on and on....

Sometimes places bind you and sometimes people bind you... but this time both the things bonded me... That's the magic of this country.... and in no time I got connected to this place just the way I was connected to Mumbai.... :-)

The thought of not knowing when I will be able to go back there makes me upset... but I know I will surely go... SOON Very SOON....







No comments:

Post a Comment